Get Immediate Access
Relief And Relaxation in 7 Minutes
7 Somatics Exercises Videos
Relax and Rejuvenate Your Entire Body
- Unlock tension...
- Relieve stress...
- Return to comfort quickly...
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
7 Somatics Exercise Videos
- Video 1 - The Upper Body
Release tension from driving, reaching forwards and feelings of tightness in the chest.
- Video 2 - The Back
Release the spine, back of the legs and hips too.
- Video 3 - The Lower Body
Loosen tension and tightness in the lower body and back.
- Video 4 - Don't Waist Your Waist
Free the waist and ribs while improving how the hips feel and move.
- Video 5 - Relaxation
An entire body relaxation meditation.
- Video 6 - Lower And Upper Body Coordination
You’ll learn some delightful moves to free both the lower and upper body so walking becomes easier.
- Video 7 - Moving More Fluidly
Fun seated somatics exercises to free up held trauma and tension.
In 7 minutes you can feel free again and again!
Get immediate access to the videos…
- you get access to me, Ed Barrera, Hanna Somatic Educator® where I’ll be your coach for any further clarification and help.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
Here's what they're saying:- Sean, WA
I was thinking the other day about a T SHIRTs that said something like: Move like a kid!
Wouldn't it be nice to have your body feel GREAT for a change? Still moving great and eliminating things that normally would be long term injuries.