Knees, Lower Legs, Unilateral, Bilateral Differentiations
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexibile and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 13
Freer Knees & Lower Legs, Self Hands-On Technique Revealed
- How to free the lower legs, knees and ankles with a variety of movements and hands-on bodywork.
- Gain greater range of motion so the band of tightness feels looser.
- Learn how to create limitations for a deeper internal understanding and ability to move freely.
- Free the hips with hands-on maneuvers.
- 30 movements plus another differentiation on everyone’s favorite movement, the dishrag.
- + more hands-on bodywork to be able to sit comfortably crossed-legged.
- and feel how comfortable the back can feel while focusing mainly on the lower leg.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
Here's what they're saying:- Class, Participants
“Feel more alive.”
“Hips more open.”
“Bands of tightness feel looser.”
“Over the last 2 years I felt like I aged a lot. Now I’m starting to get back since I didn’t realize how stiff I had become until I started to get back.”