Differentiated Method To Be Comfortable & Breathe Easier
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexibile and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 23
A Different Method To Find Comfort & Breathe Easy
Discover How To:
- Increase flexibility in the back.
- Relieve the hamstrings.
- Free up the shoulders.
- Improve body-wide coordination levels.
- Take care of a hip flexor spasm with one move.
- Sense a greater connection from foot to shoulder.
- Discover how we substitute muscles which aren’t necessary.
- … and how we can breathe more easily.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
Here's What They're Saying:- Class Participants, WA
“Got smoother each time.“
“This is how I train to play soccer, go skiing, and mountain bike.”