More Seated Somatics Exercises & Upper Body Movements
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexibile and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 27
More Seated Somatics Exercises - Free the Wrists, Arms & Shoulders
- How in less than 30 seconds you can feel the difference.
- Prevent or free carpal tunnel pain and feel good again.
- Recondtion loose hanging triceps.
- Raise our arms more freely.
- Help rounding shoulders straighten more quickly.
- Get some hands-on manuevers you can do for yourself.
- … and how we can set our self up for successful movement for life.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
- Class Participants, WA
Here's what they're saying:
“By doing that it’s a major release for the whole body for me.” “It's good stuff.”
“Feel much more alive.” “Feel more present in the lower arm.”
“It’s looser, there is definitely a difference.”