How to Stop Guarding Tension & Limited Movement
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexibile and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 29
How to Stop Guarding Tension and Limited Movement
- The Tools to Effectively Deal with Falls and Injuries.
- Learn How to Relieve Trauma & Accidents.
- Reduce Holding Tension and that Tight Painful Hold.
- Zap the Stress Out of Our Body.
- Explore Safe, Easy Movements for the Entire Body.
- … and How we can Set Our Self Up for Comfortable Movement for Life.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
- Class Participants, WA
Here's what they're saying:
“I feel longer.”
“Making more contact with the floor.”
“Way more energized.”