Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Creaky Hips Stiff Muscles Un Nock Knocked Knees
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexibile and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 32
Creaky Hips Stiff Back Muscles Un Nock Locked & Knocked Knees
Discover How To:
- Rediscover Your Former Youthful Agility.
- Comfy Knees in a Jiffy.
- Coordinate the Hips and Back to Your Exuberant Freedom.
- You can Comfortably Sit Crossed Legged.
- Have the Tools to Self Adjust Your Own Spine Back to Comfort.
- Be Able to Crawl Around Like a Ninja.
- … and How we can Set Our Self Up for Comfortable Movement for Life.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
- Class Participants, WA
Here's what they're saying:
“It keeps getting easier with practice.”
“When I was doing one of the exercises for the back, I could feel the muscles on one side go into a spasm. When I went back into it as you often suggest, I could not replicate the spasm but I could feel how much more air I was breathing in. My body sighed a relief. I wonder how long I had been holding on like that. It sure feels good to let it go”
Yes, You Can Do It!
You’ll feel the difference in how your brain will help your body move and feel better… even if this is your first time.
Save 25% when you order by Friday
Regular Price S33.25
Today’s Price $24.99