Walk (The Dog) And Be Blissfully Comfortable
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexible and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 4
Walk more comfortably, get better balance.
Discover How To:
- Free up the chest and arms to be more comfortable and less tense. Release muscles which get pulled when your pet is pulling you.
- Soothe those bracing, overworked legs.
- Feel the strain & tension of the back of the legs, letting go.
- Reset comfortable walking – all done while lying on your back with relative ease and minimal effort.
- Regain the ability to twist easily with both the upper and lower body.
- Get that bounce back in your step!
- ... and if you are a dog walker, these moves will help just in case Fido pulls every now and then.
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
Here's what they're saying:- Joyce, MA
"You’ve given me the gift of movement for which I am very thankful."