Module Our Intensity of Effort
Enjoy Better Mobility, Restore Natural Flexibility
Feel extraordinary relaxation, rejuvenation, and an improved sense of well-being.
Discover easy ways to let go of stiff, tight, contracted and painful muscles.
Feel comfortable, be flexible and move well for life in 3 easy steps.
Get Immediate Access and Start Feeling Good in Minutes!
Somatics Exercise Class 9
Quads, Hamstrings & The Tailor's Muscle
- How to soften the 3 parts of the quads, the muscles on top of the thigh.
- Another useful movement to free up the hamstrings for more comfort in walking.
- A hands-on maneuver to let go of the tailor’s muscle.
- Self hands-on bodywork you can do for yourself.
- How the reset of intensity of effort can provide lasting relief.
- The extraordinary quickness of the brain resetting tension levels!
"What Do I Get With Instant Access...?"
- A digital download of an audio recording which gives you all the moves you need to know.
- A handy library for future access in case the computer/smart phone eats the recording.
- Written guidelines covering the content of the class concepts...
- … and access to me, Ed Barrera, H.S.E.®(Hanna Somatic Educator) to answer any questions and provide help.
"Can I Do This On My Own...?"
Yes, anyone can do this and follow the simple 3 step method to feeling comfortable now.
Even if you're new or a a beginner. I’ll expertly guide you along as you listen and easily follow along.
You’ll be able to talk with me and I’ll make sure you get it right.
Here's what they're saying:- Constance, WA
"Another somatic victory—yesterday I tripped going down stairs in the dark. I actually fell down splat, a pretty big fall. Immediately I got up and also scanned for anything that had tightened up out of fear. I relaxed all those muscles, and also worked on the ankle (that I thought I might have sprained.)
Today, no bruises, no pain, fully functional. Wohoo!! "
Yes, You Can Do It!
You’ll feel the difference in how your brain will help your body move and feel better… even if this is your first time.
Save 25% when you order by Friday
Regular Price $34.99
Today’s Price $24.99